Master of Science in Clinical Research
The Master of Science in Clinical Research (MSCR Residential) develops the skills necessary for a successful career as a principal investigator and collaborator in clinical/translational research.
The program emphasizes:
- study design
- fundamentals of data analysis and collaboration with methodologists (including biostatisticians)
- proposal development/grant writing
- interdisciplinary collaboration
- project oversight (including patient safety and IRB compliance)
- presentation of study results
- professional development
The MSCR program is jointly sponsored by NC TraCS and the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health.
Visit sph.unc.edu to learn more.