Webinars & Training
Join us for exciting state-of-the-art webinars and workshops on cutting edge recruitment topics.
Participant Recruitment Boot Camp
This workshop, held in August 2017, presented a series of 30 minute "how to" sessions on the use of UNC resources to recruit participants for research trials at UNC. Topics included cohort identification, engaging the community, IRB SOPs and application tips, Join the Conquest, print and media advertising, compensation and risk management, recruitment planning and management, using the CTRC, and many other areas. Experts from NC TraCS and across UNC presented best practices, tips and information on additional resources.
- Day 1 Overview
- Day 2 Overview
- Community Engagement (CARES)
- Completing the IRB Application
- Listing your Study on Join the Conquest
- CHAI Core
- Qualtrics for Study Recruitment
- Epic / My UNC Chart
- Office of Research Support & Compliance (ORSC)
- Nutrition Services (Metabolic & Nutrition Research Core)
- Learn more about Join the Conquest and how to list your study | view pdf
- Where Are All The Patients? | view pdf
- JTC Meet the Researchers presentation (2017) | view pdf
- Read about how the Fox Foundation is overcoming recruitment challenges. | view pdf
- Learn ways to reach your target audience most efficiently. | view pdf
- See how cable TV and online advertising can get potential participants. | view pdf
Keep in touch with other research professionals at UNC. Join the UNC Network for Research Professionals (NRP).
Keep up to date with the latest in UNC Research practice at Research Central. (login required)