Seminars & Training
Starting in 2017, we will host a regular series of seminars addressing issues of grant writing and granstmanship.
Anticipated topics include:
- How NIH works – I/Cs, how an application progresses through the system, CSR, POs vs SROs
- Identifying funding sources
- Strategic planning – Reading NIH-speak, choosing the right study section, choosing the right mechanism, New/Early Investigator status
- Elements of the proposal I – Aims, Significance/Innovation/Approach/Investigator/Environment
- Elements of the Proposal II – Creating a writing plan, Biosketches, Letters of Support