We offer expertise in many areas including clinical trials, survival analysis, longitudinal data, statistical genetics and image data analysis.
Our panel of statistical experts is comprised of twenty biostatisticians providing collaborative support with a wide range of specialty expertise causal interference, clinical trials, genomics analysis, imaging, survey sampling, time-to-event data and many other foci.
Biostatistics collaboration in biomedical research includes:
- statistical consulting and collaborative services on design and analysis in planning proposed studies
- assistance with protocol development and review
- identification of appropriate statistical techniques
- questionnaire review and psychometric analysis
- biostatistical input to manuscript preparation
- power and sample size calculations and biostatistics input to grant preparation
Point of Contact: John Preisser, PhD