Regulatory Education & Training
We provide regulatory training that enables the research workforce to conduct quality research.
Our experts work in collaboration with various research groups and UNC Research Offices to develop high quality training programs for all levels of research personnel.
Training programs offered include:
- Orientation for New Clinical Research Personnel (5 week series) offered every Spring and Fall
- Investigational New Drug (IND) and Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Workshop offered annually in collaboration with the Duke Regulatory Affairs program
- Responsible Conduct of Research Course (1 week) offered each July
- Workshops on a variety of regulatory topics offered through ReGARDD
Links to Training
- HIPAA UNC School of Medicine required, initial and annual refresher
- CITI IRB modules, Responsible Conduct of Research, and Good Clinical Practice
- Research Central Epic@UNC, CRMS, and CTRC training and reference guides
- NRP The UNC Network for Research Professionals in collaboration with NC TraCS hosts a variety of training and mentoring opportunities for clinical research personnel.
Need help determining the training you need? Talk to us.