Regulatory Education & Training
We provide regulatory training that enables the research workforce to conduct quality research.
Our experts work in collaboration with various research groups and UNC Research Offices to develop high quality training programs for all levels of research personnel.
Recent training programs offered include:
- Orientation for New Clinical Research Personnel (4 week series) offered every January, May and September
- Investigational New Drug (IND) and Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Workshop offered each May
- Introduction to Concepts in Preclinical Research offered in collaboration with RTI experts
- Regulatory Considerations for the Use and Development of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD's)
- Responsible Conduct of Research Course (1 week) offered each July
Links to Training
- HIPAA UNC School of Medicine required, initial and annual refresher
- CITI IRB modules, Responsible Conduct of Research, and Good Clinical Practice
- CRMS Clinical Research Management System
- Research Central Epic@UNC, CRMS, and CTRC training and reference guides
- NRP The UNC Network for Research Professionals in collaboration with NC TraCS hosts a variety of training and mentoring opportunities for clinical research personnel.
Need help determining the training you need? Talk to us.