The Dissemination and Implementation (D&I) Methods Unit supports the development and integration of frameworks, methods, and metrics in community-engaged research.
We focus on implementation science as it applies to health care, community, and policy contexts. The Unit is composed of faculty experts in D&I research from across schools and departments at UNC.
You can access our D&I experts for help with:
- Identifying appropriate funding sources for D&I research projects
- Providing technical assistance regarding D&I science proposals
- Finding collaborators with D&I expertise
- Selecting and refining approaches to the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based interventions
- Providing resources for increasing knowledge and skills related to D&I
We created the Implementation Science Exchange portal. ImpSciX contains a wealth of D&I resources, including successfully funded sample grant proposals, theories and frameworks on Implementation Science and Organizational Theory, journals that publish related research, networking opportunities, and many other resources.