The NC TraCS Institute is pleased to announce awardees in 5 different programs:
- The 14th cycle of the TraCS $5K-$50K grants for clinical and translational research projects
- The 7th cycle of the TraCS Drugs, Devices and Diagnostics Development (4D) Strategic Initiative to further innovation towards commercial endpoints
- The 4th cycle of the TraCS Improving Human Health Awards for novel therapeutics/diagnostics
- The 2nd cycle of Translational Science Methods & Process Awards (formerly Science of Translational Science) for advancing new methods and best practices in translational science
- The CTSA Multi-Institutional Grants for promoting inter-institutional collaborations across the CTSA Consortium
In total, 50 applications were received and 13 were chosen for funding. View the announcement/awardees (doc).