The Librarians at the UNC Health Sciences Library can be partners in your research process by providing information and data management support, guidance, and referrals. They can also provide in-person consultations about your research, instruction or training for teams and classes, and consultation in research-related workshops or events.
Librarians in the Research Hub @ HSL can help you:
- Find research funding
- Identify collaborators
- Identify digital health devices & apps
- Prepare a data management plan
- Comply with the NIH & other federal public access policies
- Conduct systematic reviews
- Develop posters and media
- Manage information as part of grant-funded teams
- Track, measure, and visualize research impact
The UNC Health Sciences Library offers an "Ask A Librarian" service, which can be found at asklib.hsl.unc.edu.
For specific interests in literature reviews, please see the following: