Study Recruitment Feasibility
A feasibility assessment is the first step of your recruitment plan.
It will help guide recruitment by identifying enrollment barriers specific to the study, benefits to participation, and risks of the study. Use your assessment to develop realistic estimates of enrollment accrual and attrition rates.
Download the Recruitment Feasibility Checklist (doc) for guidance in designing recruitment appropriate protocols.
Target Population Assessment
Learn more about how to characterize your target population at: shepscenter.unc.edu.
Carolina Data Warehouse Search
Visit the Carolina Data Warehouse for Health (CDW-H) webpage to learn how to mine UNC Health Care data to aid with trial recruitment, retrospective analyses and inter-institutional data sharing.
Research Participant-Centered Outcomes at NIH-Supported Clinical Research Centers | view pdf
- CTTI recommendations: Efficient and Effective Clinical Trial Recruitment Planning | view document
- The Institute for Women's Policy Research reports on the Status of Women in NC. | view pdf
- Tap into population data sets at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: CDC - National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- See statistics on North Carolinian Obesity, Nutrition and Physical Activity | view pdf
- Carolina Data Warehouse for Health's (CDW-H) suggested language to use in recruitment letters and telephone scripts | view pdf