We provide special populations consultation for all phases of research.
Our faculty experts can assist with:
- Analyzing the benefits and risks related to research participation, ranging from biomedical ethics to social considerations
- Identifying common barriers to research participation for participants
- Suggesting appropriate research strategies to enhance recruitment and retention
- Developing study-related print- and web materials appropriate for populations of interest, using clear and first language approaches
- Providing input on focus groups for piloting instruments
- Engaging advocacy groups and assisting with the development of participant registries
- Promoting tailored strategies for communicating with study participants
Request a consultation to get started.