Education and Outreach
We provide education and outreach activities to inform the research community about the value of interdisciplinary research and effective team science practices.
Team Science holds workshops, presentations and other activities to:
- Inform the research community about the need for interdisciplinary research
- Connect that community with resources that can be applied to team development and operations
- Train researchers in best practices for interdisciplinary research
Previous presentations have included:
- Working with Interdisciplinary Teams: Applications to Researchers in an Academic Environment
- Interdisciplinary Team Science: A Workshop
- Writing Interdisciplinary Proposals: A View from the Study Section Perspective
We also provide one-on-one consultations with investigators to improve their research programs, processes and/or projects, including, but not limited to, advice on proposal submissions, funding strategies, and connections to resources and collaborators.