COVID-19 Impacts on Industry Sponsored Projects
2:00 - 3:00 pm
This webinar will provide an overview and guidance on working with industry partners during this time of uncertainty. The meeting will cover industry-sponsored projects at UNC-Chapel Hill, the difference between service and research, COVID-19's impact on UNC-Chapel Hill and best research practices amid the pandemic.
Get answers to these common questions:
- What do I do if my project is ending this month?
- Can I still pay my postdocs/students?
- What is my next step if I won't be able to meet a milestone?
- What do I do if my counterpart is no longer with the organization?
- Is there anything I need to do if I have a new project starting soon?
- Can you help if my publication review is being delayed?
- What can I do if an industry sponsor is asking for additional experiments without supplementals?
Registration is not required to attend.