OUR CUSTOMERS : By providing more than a dozen kinds of services, the North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences Institute (NC TraCS) helps to advance the work of those, like you, who are making direct impacts on health practices in research labs, clinical settings, homes, or communities.
OUR REPORTING OBLIGATION : NC TraCS is funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the State of North Carolina, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Our job is to help our customers and, as a result, the future of our operations relies on our ability to understand, and to convey to our funders, how we have served you and how we have made a difference.
What We Ask of You and Why
- RESPOND TO OUR SURVEY : We send out a service survey once a year to everyone who has requested one of NC TraCS’ many services. We appreciate your time and effort in completing it, as your feedback will help us grow and continue to serve and support our customers.
- CITE US : Please credit the NC TraCS CTSA grant in any publications, press releases, or other documents that result from the utilization of any NC TraCS resources. For language recommended for use in the acknowledgments and grant support sections of manuscripts, click here.
- PROVIDE OTHER INPUT : If we have worked together significantly, NC TraCS may request an interview with you to describe your project and the way NC TraCS services have helped you to advance it.
- YOUR SATISFACTION : We strive to work with you until you are satisfied. If we are unable to assist you in moving to the next step in your work, we will let you know as soon as possible and direct you to other resources.
- TIMELY COMMUNICATION : After you submit a request, someone directly involved in completing your request will contact you within one work-week. At that time, we will provide you with a rough timeline for service completion. While we work to acknowledge and address requests quickly, the time required to complete them will vary according to the kind of support that is needed and the current volume of requests.