Clinical Trial Quality Assurance and Billing Compliance
- Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This event has been cancelled due to inclement weather, but will be rescheduled. Please check back. Thank you.
Jaime Kauwell, Clinical Trial Quality Assurance Program Coordinator, will present on common audit findings, when and how to develop an action plan or CAPA, and discuss research billing compliance.
· Identify common findings found in research study reviews conducted by the CTQA Program in accordance with federal, state, ICH GCP and institutional regulations
· Understand what findings require an action plan vs. a corrective and preventative action (CAPA) plan
· Explain what is needed to create an effective CAPA
· Highlight key billing compliance topics and how to avoid major errors
Attendance at this event has been pre-approved for 1 contact hours of clinical research education on applications for Maintenance of ACRP's CCRC®, CCRA®, CCTI® or CPI® certification designations
Location: Bondurant G-100
- 27516 Chapel Hill
- S Columbia St 321