Have you ever wondered how to submit a write-up of your research project for publication? If so, this introductory workshop is for you. We will review ways of finding an appropriate journal/publication for your topic, common elements of a manuscript, and guidelines for authorship. This basic workshop focuses on the common format of manuscript writing, and necessary considerations for publication.
- How to find appropriate journals
- Use a Paper Proposal template
- Understand sections of a manuscript, such as Background, Methods, Results
- Review methods for establishing authorship
- Create timelines and plans to complete your manuscript
- Learn what to expect when you have submitted your manuscript
Registration is now open. Reserve your spot today!
When? Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM