The Evidence-Based Interventions (EBI) Workshop will provide a basic introduction to evidence-based interventions and their importance in community health promotion. This workshop will define Evidence-based, and compare EBIs to other interventions. Participants will learn how to find evidence-based interventions and consider how to adapt them to meet their specific needs.
- Define evidence-based and evidence-based interventions
- Explain the importance of using evidence-based interventions for community health promotion
- Describe how to select an evidence-based intervention that fits their organization’s goals and program needs
- Locate resources and identify search strategies that can be used to select an evidence-based intervention
- Understand the benefits and challenges of using evidence-based interventions
- Learn some strategies for adapting an evidence-based intervention with fit and fidelity
Registration is now open.
When? Wednesday, May 2, 2012 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM