The Research 201 Workshop will review components necessary for developing strong research questions and hypotheses. Research 201 will expose participants to various research study designs, and describe different methods for gathering data. Participants will consider the best study design and data gathering methods for their research topic of interest.
- Develop and refine your research question and hypotheses
- Provide an overview of research designs
- Understand differences between Translational Research, Community Engaged Research, Community Based Participatory Research
- Provide an overview of data collection methods (e.g. focus groups, telephone surveys)
- Describe, and answer questions regarding , research projects of interest to NC TraCS
- Answer any other audience questions regarding strong research questions, study design or data collections methods
When? Tuesday, September 27, 2011 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM